STORY|LATE NIGHT POST

It's a story about that night when I realized what actually the fear is???

Fear is the mixture of all the feelings getting end in the one's mind.



I remember that night I was wandering in my balcony and looking on the road,  no one was there. It was around 2:20 and I saw one man coming from the main road. He saw me and he went. After going 3-4 meters away from my building's gate he came back and entered in my building...

What next???

This was the moment where I realized what actually the fear is.
He rushed the upstairs, I heard his footsteps and I got stuck. But still I managed and came back to my room and closed the door. I felt that he was standing on my gate and waiting for me to come out. That was killing moment for me.

Still whenever I remember that night I get goosebumps.

Thank You🙏


Comments

Post a Comment